DELICIOUS WITH FISH
Dill belongs to the parsley
family and its sweet flavour and aroma complements fish and seafood. Use
Foil Fresh seal for extra flavour
- Stir into a white sauce before serving.
- Sprinkle over fish with some lemon juice before grilling.
- Stir through cooked new potatoes or carrots with a knob of butter.
- Mix with olive oil, vinegar, mustard and honey as a dressing for salmon.
- Use Dill as a refreshing alternative to parsley in omelettes, quiches and salads.
Recipes using Dill