Cook 10 mins
- 1 tbs oil
- 450g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp Schwartz Paprika
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbs half fat crème fraiche
- Schwartz Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
- Schwartz Parsley Flat Leaf to garnish
STEP 1Heat the oil and fry the chicken and onion for 6-7 minutes, until browned.
STEP 2Stir in the Paprika and tomatoes and bring to the boil.
STEP 3Reduce the heat and stir in the crème fraîche. Season to taste.
STEP 4Delicious served with pasta and garnished with Parsley.